Reggie and Kathy

Reggie and Kathy

Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's beginning to sink in.

Feeling a little overwhelmed today! I have been out of town helping my mom with my dad who had open heart surgery. He is going to be ok,just a long recovery ahead. It was nice to get away and focus on someone else for a change. Now it's back to reality and the reality is that I must carry on taking care of my responsibilites as well as Reggie's. I thought I did a lot before but I didn't realize all that Reg did too. And still there's the unkown....what will happen at sentencing! Will I have to be a struggling single mom for many years?

All I know right now is that I now need to get back to some type of normalcy, a routine for my kids sake. They need the stability and consistency to help them get through their troubles as well. Thank goodness for wonderful friends and family to help me through this. The Lord still confirms to me that it will be alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment